iStim V2 Kegel Exerciser Incontinence Stimulator with Probe for Bladder Control and Pelvic Floor Exercise for Women and Men Electrical Muscle Stimulator (EMS) by Everyway-Medical for $113.99 + shipping is free…
About this item
- Kegel Exercises: a simple clench-and-release exercises that makes the muscles under the uterus, bladder, and bowel (large intestine) stronger. Help both men and women who have problems with urine leakage or bowel control. iStim V2 was designed to help the incontinence sufferers to operate the automatic Kegel Exercises. Low frequency currents used in iStim V2 increase the blood flow to the muscles increasing the resistance to fatigue and reducing the involuntary contractions of the bladder.
- Incontinence: Stress Incontinence is associated with the leakage of small amounts of urine during sneezing, coughing and other activities which increase the pressure in the abdomen. Urge Incontinence is an overactive bladder cause leakage of large amounts of urine at unexpected times, including sleep. iStim V2 Incontinence Electrical Stimulation is indeed the right device for solving incontinence issues. Both stress and urge incontinence, the most common types of incontinence, could be reduced.
- iStim V2 INCONTINENCE STIMULATOR: With 5 Preset EMS Programs, 0-99 Level Intensity, and key lock function. Use iStim V2 to practice Kegel exercise for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles and achieve postpartum recovery. Once strength has been improved by the brief courses of electrical stimulation, the muscles are better able to resist urinary leakage caused by external pressures applied to bladder.
- Package: iStim V2 unit x 1; iStim probe with indicator wand x1; AA Battery x4; Instruction Manual x 1; Carrying Case x1; Lead wire x1
- Made in Taiwan. iStim V2 only needs 2 AA batteries to operate. We provide 2 extra batteries for longer use.