We collect information you provide us, including:
Your email address, username
Information you provide when seeking help from us such as your name and records of the issues you experience;
How we use Information we collect
Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote Timesofus services
Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Content with users you designate; and
For other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
we will not use Personal Information appearing in our Analytics Logs or Web Logs for any purpose. The use of Information collected through our Timesofus.com shall be limited to the purposes disclosed in this policy.
Timesofus will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
If you voluntarily provide information in response to an advertisement, with the third party serving the advertisement;
Ways Personal Information Will Be Obtained:
- When you make available to us. We may collect your information when you submit an inquiry form or otherwise provide us with your personal information, including, name, telephone number, postal address, email address, or any other personal information provided.
Types of Collected Information:
Personally identifying data: We may compile personally identifying information (“PII”). Such PII we may collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other information you may provide on the Site. While you have the option to not provide this information, please be aware that due to this, certain parts of our Site and some of our services may not be accessible to you.
Other information collected: We may gather data automatically regarding your interaction with our Site, advertisements and other promotional content using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server’s log files (as described further below). These technologies may be used to collect information from you, such as your IP address, browser information, your interaction with our advertisements, pages you’ve visited on the Site, previously visited websites, date and time information, and other navigation and click-through information. While information we collect may not be personally identifiable when collected, we may combine this information with personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, or other information that could be used to identify you. This information may be used to grant you with relevant advertising when visiting our Site, third party websites, or to send you email advertisements. This combined information is treated as personally identifiable information.
Uses of Collected Data
We, or our trusted third party partners, may use the data we compile about you in any way or purpose acceptable by law. This may include combining your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, and information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on our Site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we engage, may use this combined information to contact you by email to send you information about our services or products.
Further, we may share this information with reliable third parties for their marketing purposes, including but not limited to, sending you relevant promotional emails or offers for goods and services that may interest you. If you would choose we not share your personally identifying information with third parties for marketing purposes, please use the link firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
Cookies and Other Technology
Your web browser holds certain small data files, called Cookies, on your computer or device. We use these cookies to retain information about your account. This enables us to provide content personalized to you, monitor advertising campaigns, track your submissions and gather data about how you interact with our Site or how you interacted with one of our ads. Cookies also make it possible for our Site to store your information so you don’t have to insert your information each time you visit our Site. Cookies may be set by us or our business partners and service providers when you visit the Site or when you interact with one of our advertisements or other content. We use both persistent cookies which may remain on your computer or device until you proactively remove them and session cookies, which terminate when you close your browser. If your web browser permits it, you may decline cookies. If you have inquiries about disabling cookies, you should check with your browser’s manufacturer. Note, however, that some parts of the Site may not function correctly if you disable cookies. We may also track your use of our Site, your interaction with our advertisements on our sites or other sites, and other content collected through web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). Web beacons can be used for various purposes, including to help us enhance our Site, services and marketing communications.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights are:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected by the company about them during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/132/137/Timesofus_Form.html and a toll free number (844) 904-0169.
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/132/137/Timesofus_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” the consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/132/137/Timesofus_Form.html also can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be identified in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Detecting security incidents, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service and undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.